Shop by Brand
Certified Organic Cotton Velour
All Natural Fibers
Made in USA
The Wendy Anne Ivory Velour Organic Cotton Moses Basket envelopes your baby in 100% unbleached, certified organic cotton ivory velour & jersey. The Moses Basket is hand woven of maize (corn husk) material and the futon is filled with 100% unbleached, certified organic cotton. Equipped with a canopy, this Moses Basket guards baby from drafts or bright sunlight. The Wendy Anne Moses Basket is a luxuriously comfortable, portable baby bed that allows you to stay on the move without disturbing baby's sleep. Proudly designed & made in the USA.
- Moses Basket is approximately 31” L x 15“ W x 9” H (hand made & may vary slightly in size)
- Certified organic cotton velour
- Basket is hand woven of all natural maize material
- Lined, retractable canopy included
- Mattress is filled with 100% organic cotton & measures 27” x 12” x 1.5”
- Bedding set includes: lined canopy, mattress pad, receiving blanket (30” x 40”) & 2 fitted sheets
- Bedding is machine washable
- Basket handles easily tuck away & out of baby's reach
- Do not use handles to carry basket with baby inside
- Made in the USA
Note: Please allow 2-3 weeks for completion, plus shipping time. This item ships in the continental USA only.
Use with the Wendy Anne Moses Basket Rocking Stand & keep baby next to you at night. During the day, the Rocking Stand keeps baby off the floor and can be used to rock baby to sleep. Made of untreated natural wood in the USA, the Rocking Stand has adjustable hoops and fits baskets that are 33” x 13” x 10” or smaller.
- Stand frame measures 19” x 22” x 20”. Basket area measures 29” to 33” x 13” x 5.5”
- Hoops are adjustable to length of Moses Basket
- Safely fits most Moses baskets measuring 33” x 13” x 10” or smaller
- Made in the USA
"It's absolutely lovely! Thank you for ensuring it arrived ok. We were able to put it up today on the stand-it looks fantastic :-) Thank you!"
"It arrived right on time. We are absolutely delighted with it. Thank you."
info@BabyEcoTrends.com | Site Updated August 21, 2014 | ©2008-2014 Baby Eco Trends, LLC