Shop by Brand
Made in USA
The Wendy Anne Egyptian Cotton Moses Basket in Baby Blue is accented with a delicate white herringbone and includes a soft bumper along the top of the basket. The Moses Basket is hand woven of maize (corn) material and includes a retractable canopy to protect baby from drafts or sun. With soft and snuggly fabrics, this Moses Basket is a portable bed that is perfect for any new parent or caregiver to keep baby resting comfortably close by.
Egyptian grown cotton is a more continuous fiber & therefore smaller in diameter, yet stronger than other cottons. Smaller yarn means that more threads per square inch can be use to create a stronger fabric which is lightweight and breathes well. Egyptian Cotton also produces less lint and therefore will not pill after repeated washings as may other cotton fibers. If cared for properly, Egyptian produced cotton fabric used for creating bedding products can last for decades.
Each Wendy Anne Egyptian Cotton Moses Basket includes a protective basket cover, lined canopy, 9” x 13” pillow, 21” x 28” comforter, two matching fitted sheets & a matching 30” x 40” receiving blanket with flannel backing.
- Moses Basket is approximately 31” L x 15“ W x 9” H (hand made & may vary slightly in size)
- Mattress measures 27” x 12” x 1.5”
- Protective basket cover included
- Lined canopy included
- 9" x 13" Pillow included
- 21” x 28” comforter included
- Two matching fitted sheets included
- Matching 30" x 40" receiving blanket with flannel backing included
- Fabric is machine washable
- Made in the USA
Note: Please allow 2-3 weeks for completion, plus shipping time. This items ships in the contiguous USA only.
Optional Wendy Anne Moses Basket Stand features:
- Stand frame measures 19” x 22” x 20”
- Hoops are adjustable to length of Moses Basket
- Safely fits most Moses baskets measuring 33” x 13” x 10” or smaller
- Made in USA
info@BabyEcoTrends.com | Site Updated June 18, 2013 | ©2008-2013 Baby Eco Trends, LLC