Shop by Brand
NO LONGER AVAILALBE
PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE
Looking for organic, natural fibers next to your baby’s bottom? Our award winning one-size bumGenius design is now available with luxuriously soft, 100% certified organic cotton inside. bumGenius Organic One-Size All in One Cloth Diapers offer an industry first: tabs that stretch for a perfect fit. Stretchy tabs combined with simple snap fasteners make cloth diapering easy. Read our blog for more info about the bumGenius 3.0 One Size, Organic 3.0 One Size & All-in-One (AIO) cloth diapers.
The new, "no-stuff" system available only in the bumGenius Organic One Size Cloth Diaper is an ideal solution for families with a child in day-care or family members resistant to cloth diapers! It really is as easy to use as a disposable diaper. Using the snaps on the front of the diaper, adjust the size if needed, put the diaper on your baby, wash, dry and re-use. No extra steps. No stuffing. No cover required. bumGenius Organic One Size Cloth Diapers are designed by a mom and conscientiously made in the USA.
bumGenius Organic One Size Cloth Diapers feature:
* Two rows of snaps ensure a trim, bumGenius fit every time!
* Stretch to fit sides
* Absorbent layer integrated into the waterproof outer layer
* Fast dry one size liner is 6 layers thick
* One step cloth diapering - no stuffing!
* Ultra-absorbent, certified organic cotton inner
* Gentle leg elastic contains the mess!
Available in Blossom, Butternut, Moonbeam, Ribbit, Twilight & Zinnia:
Simplify the diaper bag - bum Genius Organic One Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35 pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three by three snap-downs on the front of the diaper (patent pending) adjust the rise as your baby grows. For newborns, fold down the insert stopper for an extra-small rise.
bumGenius Organic One Size Cloth Diaper care instructions:
* Before first use, pre-washed 5 to 7 times in hot water with a bit of mild detergent. Dry warm
* Shake solids into toilet and store in dry pail
* Wash once in cold water with no more than 1/4 (high efficiency machines) to 1/2 (top loading, regular machines) of an additive free detergent's recommended amount per load
* Wash once in hot (up to 120 degrees) water with no more than 1/4 (high efficiency machines) to 1/2 (top loading, regular machines) of the additive free detergent's recommended amount per load. Optionally (and only occasionally), add 1/4 cup of bleach to this cycle
* Add an extra rinse to remove any lingering detergent in the diapers
* Tumble dry on the warm setting
info@BabyEcoTrends.com | Site Updated December 9, 2013 | ©2008-2013 Baby Eco Trends, LLC