Shop by Brand
Kiln Dried Solid Wood
Authentic Amish Construction
Water-based Paints Available
Made in America
Our Sophie Low Back Rocker is designed for ultimate comfort & perfect for nursing your baby. It features all the hallmarks of heirloom furniture: it is benchcrafted, made of solid hardwoods with mortise & tenon joints. A matching ottoman is available & the rocker can be built with flip-up arm storage compartments.
The standard Sophie Low Back Rocker is made with foam that conforms to California's TB 117 law requiring all foam in furniture be treated with flame retardants. However the Sophie Rocker is available with untreated, organic latex (aka rubber, from the Hevea brasiliensis tree). Please note that gliders made with latex require two additional weeks for completion.
- Hand made in the USA
- Authentic Amish workmanship
- Kiln dried solid hardwoods
- Flip up arm storage compartments available
- Veneer free
- Plywood free
- Particle board free
- Pressed wood free
- MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) free
- Available with untreated, organic latex
* Each item is custom made to order & may take 8-10 weeks to complete, plus packing/shipping time
* ETAs vary by season; please email us for current estimate
* Our products ship only in the contiguous USA
* Free Shipping is a curbside only service. It is not Inside Delivery
* Inside Delivery (room placement, assembly & debris removal) is available. Contact us for a quote if interested
Given wood's natural beauty, our furniture looks great stained, finished, painted or "bare"; it's simply a matter of taste. However, if you wish to paint your furniture or opt for a dark stain, we recommend Maple & Cherry. Oak is not enhanced by paint or dark stains & most people opt for a light to medium stain when choosing oak. Please keep in mind that since wood is an organic compound, its color & appearance can vary from batch to batch and from species to species depending on a wide range of factors, as determined by Mother Nature. Furthermore, the appearance of the stain samples above may vary from one screen to another.
info@BabyEcoTrends.com | Site Updated June 18, 2013 | ©2008-2013 Baby Eco Trends, LLC