Shop by Brand
Certified Organic Cotton
All Natural Fibers
Made in USA
The Wendy Anne Organic Cotton Moses Basket is outfitted with 100% unbleached, certified organic cotton in Green Whispering Grass print. The Moses Basket is hand woven of maize (corn husk) material and the futon is filled with 100% unbleached, certified organic cotton. With soft and snugly fabrics, this Moses Basket is a portable bed that is perfect for any new parent or caregiver to keep baby resting comfortably close by.
Our Green Whispering Grass is a vibrant & cheery pattern printed on organic cotton. This fabric is designed by Harmony Arts & made of 233 thread count 100% certified organic cotton sateen. An optional, matching receiving blanket is available. This bedding may be machine washed cold/delicate, tumble dry low heat or line dry. Proudly designed & made in the USA.
- Moses Basket is approximately 31” L x 15“ W x 9” H (hand made & may vary slightly in size)
- Certified organic cotton
- Basket is hand woven of all natural maize material
- Mattress is filled with 100% organic cotton & measures 27” x 12” x 1.5”
- Bedding set includes: organic basket liner, organic mattress and organic fitted sheet
- Optional receiving blanket is available
- Bedding is machine washable
- Basket handles easily tuck away & out of baby's reach
- Do not use handles to carry basket with baby inside
- Made in the USA
Note: Please allow 2-3 weeks for completion, plus shipping time. This item ships in the continental USA only.
Use with the Wendy Anne Moses Basket Rocking Stand & keep baby next to you at night. During the day, the Rocking Stand keeps baby off the floor and can be used to rock baby to sleep. Made of untreated natural wood in the USA, the Rocking Stand has adjustable hoops and fits baskets that are 33” x 13” x 10” or smaller.
- Stand frame measures 19” x 22” x 20”. Basket area measures 29” to 33” x 13” x 5.5”
- Hoops are adjustable to length of Moses Basket
- Safely fits most Moses baskets measuring 33” x 13” x 10” or smaller
- Made in the USA
info@BabyEcoTrends.com | Site Updated December 12, 2013 | ©2008-2013 Baby Eco Trends, LLC